I am a thinker and a good reader. I read three books in a week and approximately 156 books in a year.
I thought of writing one too but the FEAR of "what if nobody is interested to read my book?" deprived me.
Fortunately, I was able to write one but the FEAR of having no or poor sale kept the book unpublished.
I had the conviction that she's a 'wife material' and that He is just a perfect man of my choice.
But,
I couldn't express my feelings because the FEAR of "what if my request is turn down?" kept me a coward.
I wish I implement those brilliant ideas I conceived. But the FEAR of "what if I failed" hindered me.
Fear
Fear is a great tool which fights against self-growth and personal development. It had kept many people at the base of the ladder of success for years.
Some can fly, can walk, but the fear of falling prevents them from making attempt. .
Wait,
How can a man be sure of falling or not without making an attempt?
How can you discover the beauty of a successful marriage if you are afraid to have a wedding?
Now hear me well, I am not saying you should step into 'a river' without knowing how deep it is. But you should not welcome the fear of drowning thereby refusing to make an attempt to swim.
If you have a worthwhile passion for something, dear, it's a dream. Make it real by going for it. The fear of failing may definitely cause you to fail even though the right route is followed.
Shun doubt, negative perception and not believing in yourself. Just as King David said, "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadows of death, I FEAR no evil."
Go for it this week and never retire until your desires are acquired.
Do have productive days ahead.
#Joe
Post a Comment