Monday, 4 December 2017

Feed the Faith by Eva Alordiah

In like you only got two options:

FEED THE FAITH or FEED THE FEAR Image result for feed the faith

Faith comes by hearing so I incline my ears to wise words from decent men, until the evils don't deter me, I get on my feet and stand and the world has become materialistic that nobody listens, So, I step away from the world (noice) and operate by my instincts.

I don't even listen to the news anymore, my mama says I got no clues what's going on, but I do though: I know this people on the other side, manipulating the media, trying to feed you lies, making you feel like everything's bad and we are going to places, but the only place i'm going is within myself, because in here is all the strength that I need. I don't feel fear, I just observe it and take note of the things it's making blind to, because those are the things I got to run to.

So I run nigga, like I am trying to win a medal, I won't stop to look back, no time for contemplating, I know who I am trying to beat, bigger places to go and more to see. Best believe that my words come alive like a prophesy.

Remember, that in life you only got two options:

FEED THE FAITH or FEED THE FEAR.

 

Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search