============
Fear & Self Doubt are the greatest killers of Personal GENIUS - Robert T. Kiyosaki
============
Fear & Self Doubt are the greatest killers of Personal GENIUS - Robert T. Kiyosaki
============
Why are you giving in to fear? Who ney dey fear? Everybody is afraid of one thing or the other but fear is not the problem, the problem is how we handle it.
If you can contain it, it becomes a strength but if allowed it does what it knows how to do best - it ruins you.
Self doubt? Ah! the 'can I do it? questions,'I don't think I can do it! I have learnt this thing but e be like say I need to learn more again so that I fit do am like ........
Chai! I don ask myself these questions before o.
When this questions come, use your instinct, forgt the facts for now, why ask questions that you cannot answer unless you do something about it to find out the answers.
'Can I do it' can only be answered if you go out there and do it!
YOU ARE A GENIUS - say that again: 'I am a Genius!
Get up and go out there, use your head and follow the paths on your map of the world! Try what you have learnt, don't bother about failing but be careful; if you fail, TRY AGAIN and again and again!
While you are trying again, take note of your mistakes and don't repeat them - that's the genius in you!
What are you a genius in?
#MondayMotivation
DO have a nice week! #I_Care
_________________ About the Author ________________________
Ifeanyi Ekperi is a Graphic Designer, Wordpress Evangelist and a motivator. He is the founder of Questivation to help entrepreneurs get the best motivation to kick start their career.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ifeanyi.spykid
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ifeanyiekperi
Instagram: www.instagram.com/IfeanyiEkperi
Blog: www.ifeanyiekperi.blogspot.com
_________________ About the Author ________________________
Ifeanyi Ekperi is a Graphic Designer, Wordpress Evangelist and a motivator. He is the founder of Questivation to help entrepreneurs get the best motivation to kick start their career.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ifeanyi.spykid
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ifeanyiekperi
Instagram: www.instagram.com/IfeanyiEkperi
Blog: www.ifeanyiekperi.blogspot.com

Post a Comment