Thursday, 27 May 2021

I want to be Popular by Emeka Nobis

Extracted from Emeka Nobis Facebook

There are people I meet who tell me they want to become popular on social media and when we start discussing content creation as a means to achieve that, they go...


"My ideas are superb, I don't want people to steal them."

"People like to copy too much on that Facebook sef. I am original and I don't want anybody to steal my content."

"Small children are on social media. They gossip a lot."

In my mind, I want to tell them, "Taa gbafuo dia. Shaarap! Zuzupu osiiso"

So you want to be popular and you will now be hiding your content and be kissing it in your room, ehn kwa? 

Now, listen to me. 

When you've got an idea that you "feel" is worth sharing here and timely to do, please do. 

Strategy.
Idea. 
Story.
Illustration. 

Whatever. 

You see, most of the content I share here daily find their way inside the books I sell, the speeches I make at events, and the slides I use to train corporate organizations. 

After reading for free, I package the same thing and sell inside books. The same people who read for free will now pay to buy them and read it inside a book. 

Now, I am working on redoing YOUR BOOK WILL SELL 2nd Edition with new ideas and strategies I've gotten since 2020 when I published the book, but do you know that some of those ideas that I will put in the book for its relaunch have already been shared here on Facebook since 2020? 

Oh yes o!

See it this way. 

You buy Toyota, let's say the one they call Pure Water. The car is a Toyota brand. It's Toyota car. 

But then the company shapes the headlights in a way and people call it Pino Pino. Some who were driving Pure Water now buy Pino Pino. Same Toyota, but some new additions. Same car. 

The company again puts some features and perhaps a braking system that once you match brake, the tyres gum the road one time. People now call it End of Discussion. 

The people who bought Pure Water and Pino Pino will now go and buy End of Discussion. Same Toyota brand, same car that will take them from point to point. 

That's how I see content. 

When you take what you've shared and repackage them, adding some sweet story, an illustration, a creative scenario, a spiritual burst of inspiration and swashbuckling examples, it goes from Pure Water to Pino Pino and to End of Discussion. When you unveil it, people buy. 

People love novelty. 
People love hype. 
People forget things. 
People love newness. 

There are two other things that dropping content will do for you. 

1. You're increasing your digital footprints here on social media. They all add up, trust me. When you are making lots of posts, Google is being populated. When people are searching for related content on Google, your Facebook posts can show up. 

2. What you're creating can be used as bonuses. I've gone live here on Facebook to teach specific concepts. Then I packaged the same videos as bonus content for offers that I make. If you know what bonuses do to make people to decide to buy, then you'd be creating content here.  

Now that I've told you, zip up and create!

More from Emeka Nobis

Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search