Saturday, 28 April 2018

IF YOU NEED THEM; YOU'LL FIND THEM

IF YOU NEED THEM; YOU'LL FIND THEM

"...Lagbaja is too full of himself, he doesn't even respond to his messages when I need his help.'

"...Tantacusisi is a stingy man; I asked him for ORDINARY 20k and he cannot even borrow me." 🙄🙄

Blah, Blah, Blah!

It's important that we remember how the human mind function, especially when it's in a critical need.

When we understand or remember how the mind works, we might not experience too many hiccups in our journey.

When we're in a critical need of something, the mind quickly triggers and remind us of the best person to help us.

It'll keep pestering until we meet the person in question and let them know our ordeal so they could help us.

However, many of us haven't fully understood the principle that will get us what we want on demand.

One thing you must know is that the mind never forgets the one that helped it when it was in difficult time. It never forgets!

For instance, a brother of mine will always ask me how I often get busy people respond to me anytime I need technical help.

At first, I smiled but I continued by telling him why I'll get a response even from the busiest person in this world.

My answer wasn't far-fetched, it's basically because I understood the mind. Therefore, I build relationships early to assist it.

I've learnt not to call or message people only when I'm in need but also to give my smile, resources and talent without entitlement.

The reason is that I knew I may or may not need them; they might not even be the person to help me but my input matters!

In getting what we want, let's understand nothing just happens. It takes some level of relationship and service to get some things.

When you see some people enjoying some things, calm down before you complain; go check the seeds they've sown into others.

IT DIDN'T JUST HAPPENED!

The only way you'll find them when you need them is when you allow them to find you when they need you.

I'm sure you've heard this before, but I'm saying it again, commit to what others are doing and they'll subscribe to you, too.

The mind remembers. That's why you shouldn't be carried away by youthful exuberance. Focus and serve.

N.B. Bhia my friend, observe your motives when giving yourself out, the goal is to give without being entitled.

The seed you're sowing may never be repaid by people you assisted but keep your focus on doing it with the right motives.

In doing that lies your own success story too. So get your motives right too.

Read this post carefully, I hereby disclaim that this post isn't directed to anyone. It was inspired by my labour of love.

- Banjo Lekan

Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search